Friday, February 11, 2011

Something Exciting to Share...

Who knows the talented & sweet Sandie Dunne? A year ago, I would not have raised my hand to that question. In fact, a year ago I did not even have any paper crafting supplies. But then I fell into this addicting hobby (thanks to a certain other smallhanded friend) and became a convinced clear acrylic stamp user and quickly fell in love with Waltzingmouse Stamps. I learned of Sandie Dunne through her DT position with Waltzingmouse Stamps and am always amazed with what this creative, innovative woman comes up with!



Since Sandie 
announced it over at PaperPlay Challenges, I can shout it from the mountain tops. I get to work with this amazing woman! Thank you, Sandie! I'm looking forward to my DT position and can't wait to get to know the gals. They are one talented bunch too! So, starting next week, won't you hop over to PaperPlay Challenges and play along?

Also, a big and special shout out to Belinda who has been my cheerleader and Jedi Master along my paper crafting journey!

Ok, back to being silly excited like a grade-school kid ...

7 comments:

Janna Werner said...

This is AWESOME; Ren-Yi! I am so much looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Grats :D Janna

Deirdre said...

Congrats again, delighted to have you on board. Looking forward to getting to know you better. Deirdre

Diane said...

Congratulations! What a super exciting adventure for you. You will do a great job!!!

Mami Doodles said...

wowowo CONGRATS!

Ann said...

Woohooooooo!!! HUGE congrats to you! :D

Mara Campbell said...

Big congrats!!! That is exciting news!

B said...

Yay! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails