Sunday, March 13, 2011

[Music Saves My Soul] Charlotte Church - The Prayer



This week ended with some devastating news hitting Japan. I have a cousin that lives there and I was worried stiff. I finally got hold of his brother to confirm that he has heard from him and he is alive and well. A few friends in Japan also posted up in Facebook that they were thankfully not hurt. I know that not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to breathe a sigh of relief and my heart & prayer goes out to them. This week I'd like to dedicate my Music Saves My Soul song selection to the everyone that is going through this disaster - be they near or far.



If you want to add a song to music blog hop, just hop on over to Marcea's blog and leave a song. In the meantime, if there are an prayer request, feel free to leave one in the comment or email me.

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful song, and glad that your family and friends are safe. Have just been watching the footage on the news with my kids, they couldn't believe their eyes. We are praying the reactors don't go. xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful song Ren-Yi. I'm glad to hear your family and friends are safe. I'm also praying for those who are affected by this defastating event. xx

Marcea said...

It has been such a terrible disaster, I am sure the full extent will not be known for several weeks yet. I am relieved your loved ones are safe. My prayers go out to those who have lost the friends and family and also to those waiting to hear from friends and family.
Beautiful song choice sweetie xxx

Lisa said...

This is one of my favotite songs! My thoughts are also with everyone at this awful time.

Renata van Miltenburg said...

You are such a beautiful person, to dedicate this song to the people of Japan. The song gave me goosebumps all over as well did the news but than in a bad way. There is less we can do but sending our thoughts and prayers maybe helps a little...

XOXO Renata

Cheryl said...

Such a gorgeous song. Thank you for sharing. I am happy your friends and family are all safe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails