Thursday, April 14, 2011

Glam Gang Goodness

I can't help myself when an alliteration pops into my head. This week with PaperPlay Challenge, we had the honor to play with Kenny K digis. I didn't know much about this company beforehand, but on their About Kenny K page is a cute little summary about the people behind this company. KennyK has been so wonderful and generous by allowing each DT gal to pick the image of her choice! Cool or what?

This week's challenge is a photo inspiration...



...and it just screams GLAM to me :) Right? So if this fun, fashion-tastic picture isn't enough inspiration, 5 digis of his or her choosing are at stake for the winner! And to make things even more fun, the Top 3 this week will each receive 2 digis of their choosing. So there are four chances in winning - all you have to do is make card inspired by this picture!

In the meantime, if you need a little mojo jogger, I have a little tag to share with you using the All That Glam Gang digi.


For You Gift Tag
Stamps:(All That) Kenny K; (Very Vintage Christmas) Waltzingmouse Stamps
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Basic Card Stock - Cream) Recollections
Ink: (Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Vintage Photo) Ranger; (Perfect Match Pigment Ink - Plum Pudding) Papertrey Ink
Embellishments: (Stickles - Golden Rod) Ranger; (Gelly Roll Metallic) Sakura; (Celebrate It Ribbon - Brown) Michael's; (Jute Packaging Twine) Westim Crafts; (Soft-core Colorpencils) Prismacolor; (Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folders - Spots 'n Dots) Provocraft


If you look carefully, you can tell that my Glam Gal was inspired by the rock chick on the far left in the picture.  I was really mesmerized by how red her hair looked...

For You Gift Tag

So that's all I have for you today...I hope you play along with us this week. It's a fun excuse to bust out the bright and bold colors and the bling!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's a very glam girl Ren-Yi!

Rosie
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails