Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Won't You Come Join Me?


I have met some amazing people during me short crafting community time online - some of which I have stayed constantly in contact. So, when one of my favorite fun crafting chicks (Janna Werner, aka Papiersalat) asked me to be part of her Creativity Unites project, I jumped at the opportunity.  Check this little write up to learn more about the project.

In the meantime, I would like to invite you over to Janna's blog to kill some time, have a good laugh, or a combination of both :)

And if that does not convince you, what do all these different people and companies have in common? Belinda Chang, Waltzingmouse Stamps, Claire Brennan, the WMS DT, Scrap Our Stash, Swapping Sisters, Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, Embellish Magazine, PaperCrafts, a bunch of well-known talented ladies...? Well, for the answer you have to hop on over and find out :) Hope you enjoy it.

Janna, thank you so much for letting me be part of your amazing project!

1 comment:

Janna Werner said...

Thanks for taking part, Ren-Yi!! Loved ur answers :-) Have a lovely weekend! Janna

Related Posts with Thumbnails