Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[Ideas & Inspiration] Tangerine Tango - Pantone Color of the Year 2012

I love colors. I have my favorite basics, but it's always nice to see which kinds of colors are "in" and "trendy." If you are a color geek, then Pantone means something to you. And every year they pick a Color of the Year.

This year's color is called Tangerine Tango. They describe it as 

"Tangerine Tango, a spirited reddish orange, continues to provide the energy boost we need to recharge and move forward."

This color is popping up everywhere in fashion, home decor, and everyday accessories. Which brings me to my latest love that I can't put out of my head. I really, r.e.a.l.l.y. love this purse. It comes in black, a powder baby blue, beige and cinnabar, but this cinnabar shade is by far the hottest.


In the meantime, a girl can dream about her future purse...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails