Thursday, December 20, 2012

[Little Tangles] Challenge #3 - Red, White & Aqua

Note: If you are looking for DYSU Challenge or Paperplay Challenge - please keep scrolling :)


Hi there! I'm so excited to share with you a fun card on our Little Tangles challenge blog. We're doing a color challenge, and it's one of my favorite all-time colors (in my opinion used all year around ;) But since we're going through the winter months, I thought a holiday card would be appropriate. Hope you like it!

This week I'm using Sweet Home - a very cute set! Who can say no to those candy canes and those gum drops? They are just so adorable...

Sweet Holiday Wishes
Stamps: (Sweet Home) Neat & Tangled
Paper: (Paper Basics Card Stock - White) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Memento - Tuxedo Black) Tsukineko; (Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Sugar Spun) Ranger
Embellishments: (Soft-core Color Pencils) Prismacolor; (Inkessential - Glossy Accents) Ranger; (Mister Huey - Mint Julep; Hexagon Mask) Studio Calico


I decided to bust out my Studio Calico hexagon mask. I sprayed Mint Julep down, and decided to cut the panel out. Then stamped off three candy canes, colored them with red & pink pencils, and gave them some glossy accents treatments - because candy cane in real life is some, glossy, shiny, delicious candy. 

And as I found out today, a very American thing. I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any in Germany...

Sweet Holiday Wishes

Easy, peasy CAS card ... :) Hope it brought some holiday cheer. And we hope that you will play along.

So what are you waiting? :) A free stamp set is at stake...


In the meantime, go hop on over to my other teammates creation. It will get anyone's mojo flowing for the Christmas holidays... ;)

A few helpful things to remember:
  • Challenge ends Dec 30, 2012, 11:59p EST; Check back on Jan 1 for the winners
  • Prize is ONE Neat & Tangled Stamp set of your choice to a random player
  • Neat & Tangled stamps are not required on your entry, but we would love to see you use them. If you would like to use some Neat & Tangled products but haven't had a chance to buy any, we have a couple of freebies on the Little Tangles site. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Very cute! I love that mask and I need to get it out of it's packaging. Thanks for inspiring me to do so!

Tracy Ercole said...

Great Card, love the mask & misting, looks great!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails