Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab! Thanks - Blog Hop

Hello there - hopefully you're coming from Eva Dobila's blog. And if not, you might want to start from the beginning at the Moxie Fab World. Grab a cuppa, or two, and a sandwich. It is a long ride...it's a huge virtual "flash mob" style celebration for a very special someone: Cath Edvalson.



Dear Cath - 

In a nutshell, Thank you, Cath, for everything you have done! I have been a fan since the first time a friend pointed me to your blog. As a newbie in the card making and stamping world, your blog posts were always a sure source of inspiration and "what's currently going on." I love that I had a place to see great visual inspirations, find talented (and new to me) designers that became my source of inspiration, and a place to see your prediction of up and coming trends come through. You, my dear, gave me a community that wasn't bound by a type of crafting style, a community based on fandom for a manufacturer, or a poor of people who shared the same challenge interest. You were all of it. And you were always the first place I would look to.

Do you know how much you are loved? At least a blog hop with 285 people. Only you can pull a flash mob like this together. And that's just the beginning. 

On that note, do you know how much *I* love you...? (sorry for the poor photo quality...stuck on a business trip and pulled this card off the iphone)



Let me just say, I don't like to share my crispy bacon strips! ;) The flip side of course is how much I will miss you... hella lot. Your wittiness, your honesty, your keen eye for up and coming trends. You are my go-to gal. I will miss your face, but as the banner says, you will always be my Moxie Fab World. You know, old habits die hard!

We are celebrating you today as an iconic person of this stamping community today. You have given us so much, and I can't wait for you to do things for yourself. This job was hopefully fun but also hard work and time. So, Cath, thank you again for everything you have done.

Stay Moxie-Fabulous. I look forward to seeing you in the blog world, under a new catchy Cath name...no pressure there ;)

Yours truly,
smallhanded me

Off you go to Jessica Shelton-Buffa.

27 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

LOL...what a fun card. We probably can all say we love Cath more than bacon...and that's saying a lot because I adore bacon! LOL

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute card! Love the patterns you chose, and love that sentiment!

~amy~ said...

LOL...I love it.

Anonymous said...

Your card is equally fun an adorable! Cath is gonna love it :)

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute...Love this!

Deirdre said...

So true about the flash mob! That's what it feels like Ren-Yi! Love what you created. Hugs, D

Moosisk said...

I am still in denial! I always checked out her moxie fab blog posts daily. What shall we do with out her? *sniff* I still want to wish her the best though. We LOVE YOU, cath! :D

Laurie said...

Ack! So cute, Ren-yi!

Cathy A said...

Such a fun design

Lindsay said...

Seriously fun card Ren-Yi! I completely agree about giving up my bacon, but for her, anything! lol!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Da musste ich aber lachen! Super Idee!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cuteness, girl!!

DBMM said...

A lovely way to pay tribute to Cath!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is FABULOUS! I love the colors and textures. I am sure Cath will love it! BTW- thanks for inviting me to the hop! Hugs!

maria f. said...

More than your bacon, eh? Wow, that's special ;)

Beth Matson said...

Oh my, that is too cute!

Darnell said...

A perfect card to show the extent of our love for Cath! Your post was also beautifully written, Ren-Yi!! Hugs, Darnell

Virginia L. said...

I love Bacon, but I love your card even more, Ren-Yi!! Your heartfelt message rings so true to me! So happy that you are part of this epic blog hop!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ren-Yi this is such a fantastic card! So punny and cute all in one!

Jessi Fogan said...

AHHHHHH! I love it, Ren-Yi! There are very few people I'd say this about :)

Jingle said...

Now THAT is a strong sentiment! :) Super cute card!

shirley-bee said...

Wonderful tribute to Cath, Ren-Yi! Love the card, love bacon, love the colours you used.

Keren Baker said...

He he! Love the idea of the sentiment- and yes, crispy bacon is not for sharing!! Your card is fab and thanks so much for joining with the blog hop! x

Michelle Lupton said...

Bahahaha!! That is awesome!! Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

Cath said...

Oh my goodness, Ren-Yi! Thank you for this supah fun card, and for your heartfelt and touching post. I am so honored by this blog hop--and by you. I can't even begin to express how much this has all meant to me.

Thanks, also, for all the love and support you have shown me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Alice said...

hee… this makes me smile! such a fun card! love it!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Ha ha! I loved your post…and crispy bacon too. :) Your card is awesome, Ren-Yi!

Related Posts with Thumbnails