Friday, April 11, 2014

[Uniko Studio] April 2014 Release

Hi everyone. Just dropping in to post a quick Public Service Announcement. Uniko Studio is having a release today. Bev has done it again and is releasing two fabulous sets. Timing was a bit unfortunate for us international girls, so we haven't had a chance to play with them. But come back on April 26, because we will be doing another Design Team hop to showcase these wonderful stamps. Of course prizes will be part of it.

Let's take a quick look at what I can't wait to get my hands on...

The first set is a Background Builder set. I love a Background Builder concept, because they are so versatile. This one won't be an exception.

Background Builders: Vines

The second set is another addition to the Flower Power series. You have seen me grab the ones in the past a lot to make quick beautiful cards. And I am sure this one won't be an exception. I can't wait to do some fun things with this.


On another note, we are super excited to welcome a new teamie to the team. Nathalie from Just Card by N@Ali. She has joined us as a Guest Designer in the past, but you will be seeing more of her lovely creations on regular basis. I can't wait to learn from her :)

Do remember to check back on April 26. Mark your calendars! You won't wanna miss what the girls do with these stamps.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails